March 3, 2008

today at noon

don't forget- i'll be adding a few things to the shop at around noon today! and i worked on this project for a long time yesterday. i have a bunch of vintage plastic doll faces with many ideas for them- the first being...bunny vase cover. sewing does not come easy to me, (i admire heidi kenney so much- she can make anything) but i love trying to figure out how to make things. i was going to put this bunny in the shop but i have grown very attached to her! i hope to make a bunch more now that i have figured out my way!


6 comments:

mypapercrane said...

oh my gosh i love you, what a sweet thing to say! This bunny is amazing, I do hope you make more!!

jen v said...

so cute. i'll definitely buy one if you put them in your shop :)

small stump said...

aw thanks gals!

katie/mermaidhair said...

hey! I love love this. I posted over on the free people blog!

small stump said...

thanks so much for posting that katie!

The Small Object said...

this is awesome!