May 4, 2010

workshop?

we've had several requests for classes lately and we're toying with the idea of doing a saturday morning workshop based on our "market to table" projects from our design*sponge column. we will visit the amazing ferry building market together, select seasonal items to create a project, then head back to the shop to make it. of course we'll have to make a yummy snack and perhaps have a fun drink to match?! it will have to be small because the shop is so small- probably 5-6 people. we just want to see how much interest there is for something like this- so shoot us an email or leave a comment if this seems like something you'd like to do!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just say when!

tea fig said...

great idea!

Fleur said...

Very exciting! We're collaborating with Hello, Darling and beginning classes soon as well! It's going to be fabulous!

Kara said...

Absolutely!

Shyla said...

That sounds amazing, I would love to come!

Annie said...

if you planned them far enough in advance i might try to come down from portland! either way, i think its a great idea!

Jamie Sinz said...

I am in! Just give me a date, and I'll be there.

Miss So and So said...

Yes! This sounds like fun!

Ulla said...

I would love love love to take a workshop! Please add me to your list...
Ulla

staci j guthrie said...

I wanna go! It's too bad I live in Arkansas!

jaclyde said...

Yes! I would totally take any flower arranging-ish classes you guys have.

Valerie said...

sounds fun - i live in socal, so would have to know in advance, but it would be worth planning a trip around a workshop like that!

mariel4985 said...

I would adore it! If you can do one on a weekend late in June I'd love to come up from SoCal. :)

bonnie said...

would love it!