April 27, 2008

place your mother's day orders now!

i am so excited for this project i worked on with lauren from branch floral design. we made this collection of mother's day goodies and are taking orders for them through may 7th. we'll be personally delivering them to moms all over san francisco on saturday may 10th! it was really fun to set up a little display with the collection- since i'm so used to having to pack everything up tight for mailing. if you know anyone who might be interested in ordering this package please spread the word! view all the details right here.



8 comments:

Kathi D said...

Right now I wish I

was a mother

and lived in S.F.

Beautiful!

this humble abode said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you ladies get loads of orders.

Girl Land said...

You sure you can't deliver to Detroit??? :) Jk. I love them soooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!! The pansies kill me. xo

jen v said...

me, oh me! i am a mom who is interested but i don't live close enough. you up for a road trip jill? i tip REALLY well and i think you might like it here :)

small stump said...

ha! maybe! we'll see how many orders we get!

parrott design studio said...

so gorgeous!! wishing my mom lived on the west coast!

Kelly said...

So lovely you two. I wish I had someone close enough to send them to.

Pixiewinkle said...

these are soooo fabulous. the pansy is such an underecognized flower. you've inspired me to embrace it.