August 27, 2007
August 24, 2007
August 23, 2007
August 13, 2007
here is a peek at the finished print for the rose and radish "round" show. i am super pleased with the way it turned out. i drew each layer by hand on the screen and there are about 15 pulls of color on this baby! the paper is a beautiful velvety textured warm gray. 40% of the profits from this print will go to 826 valencia- an awesome literary arts program here in san francisco. they will be available next tuesday at rose and radish for $40 each.
Posted by small stump at 11:47 AM
August 11, 2007
here is a sneak peek (in progress) of my new silkscreen print- the 60/40 print for the "round" show at rose and radish. the sixty forty print club is an amazing program that gives 60% of the sale of each print to the artist and the other 40% goes to a charity. they will be available exclusively here on august 21st!
Posted by small stump at 7:39 PM
August 9, 2007
the stand tall little stumps and be firm big stumps usually go pretty quickly once i add them to the shop. i thought i'd start giving folks a chance to pre-order by posting almost-ready items here. there will be four be firm big stumps ($32) and five stand tall little stumps ($19) available. they just need to have their leaves put on! send an email to email@example.com for reservations!
Posted by small stump at 9:37 AM